Note: you must be at least 13 years old to create a Facebook account.To create a Facebook account:
- Go to wiply.net and click Create New Account.
- Enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
- Click Sign Up.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
If you’re having a problem creating a Wiply account:
To let us know about the problem you’re experiencing while creating a Wiply account, you can fill out this form.
If you’re having a problem logging in:
- If you’re having trouble with your password, learn how to reset your password.
- If you still can’t log in, find out what to do next.
We may use your mobile phone number for purposes like:
- If you forget your password, you’ll need an updated mobile number or email address to reset it.
- Suggesting so you can connect with them on Wiply.
- Showing you relevant ads. However, we don’t ever sell personal information, including your mobile phone number, to anyone.
- Helping keep your account safe through opt-in features like or.
Learn more about how Wiply uses your phone number or email address in our.
You may see a number suggested for you when we ask you to add your mobile phone number. It will only be added to your account if you choose to.
We may suggest a mobile number for you based on information we receive from sources such as:
- Your mobile phone or tablet.
- Contact info provided by others on Wiply.
- A mobile number that you entered previously but didn’t confirm.
Note: Once you confirm your phone number, you can modify o can also remove from your account at any time.
When you create a new password, keep in mind:
- Your password should be easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess.
- Your Wiply password should be different than the passwords you use to log into other accounts, like your email or bank account.
- Longer passwords are usually more secure.
- Your password should not be your email, phone number or birthday.
If you see a message letting you know the password you entered isn’t strong enough, try mixing together uppercase and lowercase letters.
You can also make the password more complex by making it longer with a phrase or series of words that you can easily remember, but no one else knows.
The platform shows you if you are writing a good password.
Our password routine with checkboxes helps you to create a better and stronger password.
We ask everyone to use the name they go by in everyday life on their Wiply account so that you always know who you’re connecting with. We block the use of certain names to help prevent people from creating fake or malicious accounts. Furthermore, we’re sorry if your name was blocked by mistake. If you’re trying to create a personal account:
- Make sure that your name follows our guidelines.
- Try signing up again at wiply.net.
- If you’re still having trouble signing up or if you think your name was rejected by mistake, let us know.
If you’re trying to create an account to promote a business, product, organization or idea, please create a Wiply Page or Wiply Business Page. Learn more about Wiply Pages.
You have to create a Wiply account in order to use Wiply. Your account is where you’ll:
- Enter information about yourself like the name you go by in everyday life, email, mobile phone number, date of birth and gender. You may be asked to confirm that this name is the name you’re known by. Learn more about names on Wiply.
- Create a password to log into your account and access your main profile.
The main profile is the profile you create when you sign up for a Facebook account.
Your main profile is required and can only be deleted if you delete your Facebook account. The main profile must be active in order to create and use additional Wiply profiles.
This profile represents you on Wiply and is a place where you can share information about yourself (example: your interests, photos, videos, current city and hometown). It’s also where you’ll:
- Use the name you go by in everyday life.
- Upload your mobile contacts.
- Manage certain settings like how people can find and contact you using your contact information.
- Access Pages that you manage as an admin.
- Manage your account settings such as:
- Account information: Your contact information, language preferences, payment information and other general information about your account.
- Security: Login information, apps and websites connected to your account and off-Wiply activity.
- Ads: Ad preferences to control how data influences the ads you see.
- Delete or deactivate your Wiply account. Learn more about deactivating or deleting your account.