Note: you must be at least 13 years old to create a Facebook account.To create a Facebook account:
- Go to wiply.net and click Create New Account.
- Enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
- Click Sign Up.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
If you’re having a problem creating a Wiply account:
To let us know about the problem you’re experiencing while creating a Wiply account, you can fill out this form.
If you’re having a problem logging in:
- If you’re having trouble with your password, learn how to reset your password.
- If you still can’t log in, find out what to do next.
We may use your mobile phone number for purposes like:
- If you forget your password, you’ll need an updated mobile number or email address to reset it.
- Suggesting so you can connect with them on Wiply.
- Showing you relevant ads. However, we don’t ever sell personal information, including your mobile phone number, to anyone.
- Helping keep your account safe through opt-in features like or.
Learn more about how Wiply uses your phone number or email address in our.
You may see a number suggested for you when we ask you to add your mobile phone number. It will only be added to your account if you choose to.
We may suggest a mobile number for you based on information we receive from sources such as:
- Your mobile phone or tablet.
- Contact info provided by others on Wiply.
- A mobile number that you entered previously but didn’t confirm.
Note: Once you confirm your phone number, you can modify o can also remove from your account at any time.