Why am I being asked to add my mobile phone number to my account?
Category: Creating an Account
We may use your mobile phone number for purposes like:
- If you forget your password, you’ll need an updated mobile number or email address to reset it.
- Suggesting so you can connect with them on Wiply.
- Showing you relevant ads. However, we don’t ever sell personal information, including your mobile phone number, to anyone.
- Helping keep your account safe through opt-in features like or.
Learn more about how Wiply uses your phone number or email address in our.
You may see a number suggested for you when we ask you to add your mobile phone number. It will only be added to your account if you choose to.
We may suggest a mobile number for you based on information we receive from sources such as:
- Your mobile phone or tablet.
- Contact info provided by others on Wiply.
- A mobile number that you entered previously but didn’t confirm.
Note: Once you confirm your phone number, you can modify o can also remove from your account at any time.