You have to create a Wiply account in order to use Wiply. Your account is where you’ll:
- Enter information about yourself like the name you go by in everyday life, email, mobile phone number, date of birth and gender. You may be asked to confirm that this name is the name you’re known by. Learn more about names on Wiply.
- Create a password to log into your account and access your main profile.
The main profile is the profile you create when you sign up for a Facebook account.
Your main profile is required and can only be deleted if you delete your Facebook account. The main profile must be active in order to create and use additional Wiply profiles.
This profile represents you on Wiply and is a place where you can share information about yourself (example: your interests, photos, videos, current city and hometown). It’s also where you’ll:
- Use the name you go by in everyday life.
- Upload your mobile contacts.
- Manage certain settings like how people can find and contact you using your contact information.
- Access Pages that you manage as an admin.
- Manage your account settings such as:
- Account information: Your contact information, language preferences, payment information and other general information about your account.
- Security: Login information, apps and websites connected to your account and off-Wiply activity.
- Ads: Ad preferences to control how data influences the ads you see.
- Delete or deactivate your Wiply account. Learn more about deactivating or deleting your account.