Login & Password
To retrieve your Password, please follow the steps below:
1. Enter your email address in the “Email Address” field.
2. Click on “Forgot Password?” link from the landing page.
3. Click on “Send Email” button.
Now, you will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
We suggest that you change your password every now and then, to help keep your membership account safe from prying eyes.
To do that, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on “SETTINGS” icon from the main navigation menu bar at the top of any page on this community.
2. Scroll down to the “Change Password” section.
3. Enter your Password, in order to prove you are the account holder and then enter your new password twice, to make sure you typed it right.
4. When you are done, click on “Change Password” button to change your password..
Tip: Try to make your password at least eight characters long and include some numbers and special characters (like asterisks or exclamation marks) as well as alphabetic characters.
You can create your online account from any page on Wiply platform by clicking onto the Sign in / Register link on the top right corner of your screen. or directly from the landing page clicking on the Sign up link
You will be asked to enter your personal details including your name, email address and password. Once you have created your online account, this will enable you to: Proceed through checkout faster when making a purchase; view past orders; add items to your wish list; make changes to your account information; add an alternative address for shipping to multiple family members and friends; and do a lot more.
The “Checkout” link will only appear in the top menu bar once you have signed in on future visits to the Website.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. They contain no recognisable Personal Information of your.
We use them to identify you as you travel around our site and to provide site usage information, which will further help us improve and develop the site and services we offer.
You can accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or modify your browser to alert you of any new cookies.
Cookies also protect the integrity of registered passwords and limit access to ‘paid for’ services.
Any information can be modified from the Cookies Center